Wednesday 5 April 2017

Just a maybe..

It was different from what i felt earlier. Sometimes he made me happy and made me fall in love all over again. His smile, his happy side i loved it. But still something seemed missing. Even though we were close it seemed like there was a distance between us which sometimes reduced but never ceased to exist. I feared losing him every time i felt happiness inside me because i knew he was the only reason for it. I wondered what he found in the darkness of night when he sat alone on the terrace. It was like he wanted to be alone even after my precence which he said, used to fulfill him from the inside. He used to always complete me and be more than i ever expected. But somewhere I always felt like I couldn't fill that part of him. Somewhere deep down he still seemed broken and that lively breeze he bought into my life is yet to come in his life. I didn't feel anymore like the angel of his dreams or the relief to his shattered soul. I felt just like an existence, like a shadow of his love. The girl he was supposed to love still didn't  seem to be here. I wondered what she looked like.? Would she be like the shinning diamonds or the mystical falls? Would her smile be enough to make him skip a heartbeat like he does to mine? Would she caress him and keep him in her embrace? Would her arms become his world of peace? The soul God has chosen for him would be divine like he is. I wondered if I am a little of what she would be... 

3 comments: